[Chicken-hackers] procedure/etiquette for submitting changes?

From: Ashley Bone
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] procedure/etiquette for submitting changes?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 13:19:20 -0500

What is the general process for submitting changes?  I have write
access to the subversion repository and I'd like to submit some
minor changes to rules.make, Makefile.msvc, and a one-line change
to library.scm, all to fix the MSVC build.  Should I just
commit the changes?  I saw a previous post about submitting
svn diffs via chicken-bug but I'm not sure that's for everything
or just major revisions.

thanks,

ashley