Re: [Chicken-hackers] base64.egg bug

From: Kon Lovett
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] base64.egg bug
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:39:26 -0800

On Feb 22, 2008, at 7:17 AM, Jim Bailey wrote:

Hello,

I just set up a new machine with chicken 3.0 and noticed a bug in
the latest base64.egg.

When it got ported to C one important case got ignored - decoding a
blank string should result in a blank string. Currently the code tries
to (string-ref "" -2) which fails, obviously.

I have attached an updated version of base64.scm which handles this
case.

Checked in.

Kind Regards,

Chicken-hackers mailing list