Re: [Chicken-hackers] new release policy

From: Ivan Raikov
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] new release policy
Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 11:09:30 +0900

  I also think that it is good to have stable milestone releases every
once in a while. It greatly simplifies binary package management and
maintenance. Is there any way to convince you to bring back
milestones? I am willing to put in whatever effort it takes to make
stable releases, if you don't want to deal with that.

  -Ivan