[Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit / egg index wikified

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] egg-post-commit / egg index wikified
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:57:18 +0100

Hi, friends!

To centralize the documentation a bit more, I have changed
egg-post-commit to generate a wiki-page:

http://chicken.wiki.br/Eggs Unlimited

call/cc.org/eggs redirects to the wiki now. The page still looks
pretty bad, since the .meta files contain html at some places,
but this can be improved gradually. I have set the svnwiki:frozen
property, so this page should not be editable.

cheers,
felix