Re: [Chicken-hackers] Cygwin build broken again

From: felix winkelmann
Subject: Re: [Chicken-hackers] Cygwin build broken again
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 08:27:37 +0100

On 1/29/07, Brandon J. Van Every <address@hidden> wrote:
felix winkelmann wrote:

> Before rebuiilding, you should also remove any chicken-config.h or
> chicken-defaults.h that have been created in previous builds.

I don't see why this would be necessary in a CMake build.  The include
paths are set up to look in build directories before system directories,
and in binary output directories before source directories.  I'd need to
see proof before believing that "stray .h files" is a build problem for
CMake.

I'm just trying to rule out possible problems. I had the case that there were
generated .h files in my source dir (from an earlier in-place build) which
then applied to a later out-of-place build.

cheers,
felix