[Chicken-hackers] CMake 2.4.5 ships

From: Brandon J. Van Every
Subject: [Chicken-hackers] CMake 2.4.5 ships
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:21:34 -0800

CMake 2.4.5 has shipped. Apparently CMake 2.4.4 had some major problems, prompting a quick patch release. I have bumped Chicken's build requirement to CMake 2.4.5 because I really don't want to know what CMake 2.4.4's problems were, if any. Most users can obtain CMake 2.4.5 binaries from http://www.cmake.org . Cygwin users need to compile CMake 2.4.5 from sources. I did this, it works fine. I did get an error about CVS or something during the initial configuration, but it didn't affect the actual build. If you get any kind of error, just plod on. I don't know if it was specific to my system and I don't feel like trying to track it down.

Cheers,
Brandon Van Every