cfperl-devel

[Cfperl-devel] Partnership with you

Subject: [Cfperl-devel] Partnership with you
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:31:10 +0100

Hello,
My name is Livio Lombardi and I am working for
http://admin.teddycash.com/click.php?mid=&APID=996&affID=0000370
I came across your site and I think our affiliate program is a great match for
it.
What do we offer?
-Payouts: Up to$0.40 per install.
-Bi-monthly payment

-High performant ActiveX and Exe
-Software bundles -> combine your software with Teddycash

Upload and bundle your own content (movies, games, apps etc #8230;)
With our unique encoding system tool.
-Advertising our free Games concept into your site.
-Advertising our free Smileys concept into your site.

Add our highly addictive concept to your site and start making money right
away!
Teddycash offers you a truly unique possibility to earn top dollar with all
your traffic.
How can you join?

Visit:  http://admin.teddycash.com/click.php?mid=&APID=996&affID=0000370 for
more information.
Signup now to pick up your exe or active x
in one click and start making money in no time!

Looking forward to hearing from you!
Sincere regards,
livio lombardi

Visit:  http://admin.teddycash.com/click.php?mid=&APID=996&affID=0000370