certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Building Certi on Windows from CVS Head

From: Eric Noulard
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Building Certi on Windows from CVS Head
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 22:26:08 +0200

2011/9/8 Eric Noulard <address@hidden>:
> 2011/9/8 Jean-Philippe Lebel <address@hidden>:
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Is there a reason why I can't build Certi from sources with the CVS Head?
>> Compiling libCERTI fails with a bunch of
>>
>> Error    1    error C2039: 'data' : is not a member of 'std::vector<_Ty>'
>>  c:\Code\Certi\certi\libCERTI\NM_Classes.cc    1216
>
> Looks like a plain mistake of mine assuming that stl::vector<T> class does
> have a data() method.
>
> I should have used &(v[0]), I'm looking into it just now.

Just committed the fix to CVS HEAD.
I'm blind here since I do not have a Windows box at hand.

Please update and retry.

If ever you encounter other compile error do not hesitate to propose a patch
to fix it. We are really lacking of continuous builder & tester for Windows.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org