certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] Problem with timeAdvanceGrant

From: Christoph Laesche
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] Problem with timeAdvanceGrant
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 17:13:24 +0200

Hi,

I tested my example using the cvs version and it seems to work there.
I've now switched to using the cvs version, but I had to fix some issues
for which I attached some patches.

vector_cvs.patch: my previous patch ported to the cvs-version

enabletimeregulation.patch: (ugly) fix for a bug in the
enableTimeRegulation function of the rti1516ambasassador (this problem
has also existed in the 3.4.0 version)

fedtime_windows.patch: fix of CMakeList fixing a linker error on windows

libvardata.patch: I moved VarData1516 to an extra library because I
found no other way to compile it under windows (linker errors, fixing
resulted into circular dependencies) - perhaps there is a better solution.

Regards,
Christoph