certi-devel

Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy

From: Martin Spott
Subject: Re: [certi-dev] CERTI billard test / http_proxy
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 11:37:51 +0000 (UTC)

Salut Eric,

Eric Noulard wrote:
> 2009/5/19 Martin Spott <address@hidden>:

> Finagle law may still hit you during the show though :-)
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finagle's_law

Nice one  ;-)

> Nice to ear Martin, if you find it useful I may build a FlightGear
> special release of CERTI
> which is working for your potential demo.
> This way if interested people do come to pick up the refered CERTI released
> they should hopefully have the very same [working] setup as yours.

Thanks for your kind offer. Yet, before I'm getting there, I'll have a
few other issues to tackle - some of which I'm probably unable to solve
without assistance. Yet, before I start bugging Petr, I'd like to make
sure I'm not carrying out incorrect usage.

There's still one thing I'd be glad to know anyway, which is related to
the 'billard' demo - please see the second half of this posting:

  http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/certi-devel/2009-05/msg00028.html

Best regards,

        Martin.