cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] monk

From: Etta Williams
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] monk
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2006 13:38:48 +0900

I wonder what they're thinking? Yes the information really is that valuable.
We yelled and giggled and then took the observation walkway into a hurricane of splash that left us, head to toe, all wet.
The client didn't get value for money and so you need to give the money back.
Do you get the picture? Stood beside giant stone Thomas Chittenden, first gov.
Or by maximizing your LinkedIn presence. Agreement Schmeement. Winners will be chosen the day before the show.
You cannot claim to be in business without one.
And this doesn't just apply to senior-level executives.
Now we drive and there will be one more blog to wrap things up. Do you get the picture?
I don't eat as well as I should.
And after the interview they would call the references provided by the client, who of course would validate his story. We have a policy at Blue Sky - you'll love your resume and see results, and if not, we'll happily refund your money. Or by joining an internet forum centered on your profession and then helping others who have questions. Now no doubt that resume writer will tell me that she had the client sign an agreement upfront and that it clearly states there are to be no refunds.
Suddenly it becomes apparent that there is a whole lot more here going on than first surmised. The resume was rubbish. But if a client isn't willing to spend a few hours preparing herself for her search, how can I guarantee success?
Instead, figure how how to GET qualified.
No, let me rephrase that.
A much better use of time and energy.
You cannot claim to be in business without one. If you're not LinkedIn already, you should be! Invest some time and energy and it will pay off. Because employers know they have access to unfiltered information about you, and they will assume that unfiltered information is more accurate than the pre-packaged stuff you gave them. You're a resume writer so you would say that!
And maybe that is all it is, a dream, a dream, a dream, that no one else shares. Or by writing articles for publication on industry websites.