cassiopeia-generic

[Cassiopeia-generic] LOTTO.NL

From: LOTTO.NL
Subject: [Cassiopeia-generic] LOTTO.NL
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:38:55 +0500

LOTTO.N<SPAN>L,
2391 Beds 152 Koningin </SPAN>Julianaplein 21,
Den Haag, the Netherlands.
(Lotto affiliate with Subscriber Agents).
From: Susan Console
(Lottery <U>C</U>oordinator)
Website: www.lotto.nl
Sir/Madam,

<S>
</S>CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lotto NL Winners
International programs held on the 20th, Feb, 2006.  Your e-mail <I>ad</I>dress
attached to ticket #: 00903228100 with
prize # 778009/UK drew €1,000,000.00 which was first in the 2ndclass of the
dr<FONT color=#80d779>a</FONT>ws. You are to receive €1,000,000.00 (One Million
Euros). Because of mix up in cash pay-outs, we ask
that you keep you<SPAN>r w</SPAN>in<STRONG>nin</STRONG>g information
confidential until your money (€1,000,000.00) has been fully remitted to you by
our accredited pay-point bank. This measure must be adhere to avoid
loss o<SPAN>f your cas</SPAN>h prize - winners of our cash prizes are
advi<S>s</S>ed to adhere to these instructions to forestall the abuse of this
program by other participants. It's imp<I>or</I>tant to note that this draws
were conducted formally, and winners are selected through an internet ballot
system from 60,000 individual and companies e-mail<FONT color=#88ae29>
a</FONT>ddresses - the draws are conducted around the world
 through our internet based ballot system. <STRONG>T</STRONG>he promotion is
sponsored and promoted Lotto NL. We congratulate you once again. We
hop<STRONG>e y</STRONG>ou will use part of it in our next draws; the jackpot
winning is €85million.  Remember, all winning must b<STRONG>e c</STRONG>laimed
not later than 20 days. After this date a<I>l</I>l unclaimed cash prize will be
forfeited and included in the next sweepstake.  Please, in
order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remembe<STRIKE>r</STRIKE>
to quote personal and winning n<STRIKE>u</STRIKE>mbers in all correspondence
with us. Congratulations once again from all members of Lotto NL.
Thank you for being part of our promotional program.<STRIKE>
</STRIKE>

For immediate release of your cash prize to you,
please kindly contact our Paying Bank
Send them the following information’s:
(i<STRONG>)  </STRONG>Your names,
(ii) Contact telephone and fax numbers
(ii<FONT color=#80 16c>i</FONT>) Contact Address
(iv) Your winning numbers
(v) Quote amount won.
Contact person: Mr. John kane<FONT color=#351494>
</FONT>E-mail: address@hidden
Tel:  +31 643 178 4<FONT face=Courier>0</FONT>4

Congratulations once again.
Yours in service,
Susan Console
www.lotto.nl