c2m-project

[C2m-project] self-respecting

From: Bertram Justice
Subject: [C2m-project] self-respecting
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 03:43:02 +0200

best friends forever.
won't be able to answer you this time because i've never been in a girl-boy relationship in which the both of us are more than just friends. Heck, I actually woke up from the dream and found myself going to the kitchen to get her a glass of water cause she said she was thirsty.
I guess he played the "game" without effecting other people's rice bowls unlike some people.
The kind of dream that make you curse that you'd have to wake up.
With all the stuff that I've been learning at work about how the world basically is run politically, I'm beginning to think that my late dad played the "game" too. There will be times when love, seems to be the only thing that one needs and there will be times when love is the last thing that one needs.
you know what i mean? For those who have entered the wonderful world of marriage, was or is there still someone out there which you wish could be friends with now?
Most of them have grown to be wonderful women in their own right and making a life for themselves.
but i think you end it on a good note, i'm sure it's gonna be alright.
Eric Knorr explores how faster wireless services combined with robust security and proficient hardware promise the ultimate comeback of the mobile era.
that's something i havent thought about at all. I guess music does soothes the soul of mankind.
but i think you end it on a good note, i'm sure it's gonna be alright. The rising cost of living of course a main contributor to that. Its latest offerings increasingly provide updated Java tool sets for developers along with support for open-source platform and component-oriented developers.
Too much baggage, no?
right will always be there.
Guess i came out of the relationship pretty damaged.
We just stopped arguing; maybe we didnt care to argue anymore.
Me and my mates got a taste of it earlier this year and we're totally hooked!
The overall performance of Linux now needs to be evolved for the next stage, enterprise-level computing.
I guess music does soothes the soul of mankind. Now that's an interesting one don't you think?
just with the ex-s of my bf's, hehehehe. to improve user experience, simplify administration, and secure data in an effective way. Most of them have grown to be wonderful women in their own right and making a life for themselves.
Even when one diddn't, with enough time and space given to each other, we essentially became friends sooner rather than later. you know what i mean?
thank you so much for your wonderful insights Cheers!
I think this one is going to divide the masses. Basically I dreamt about being with someone that I never expected I would be.
I guess he played the "game" without effecting other people's rice bowls unlike some people. i guess this is a good breakups because of what we share during our times together.