c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] Caribbean sticks

From: Joe Phelps
Subject: [C questions] Caribbean sticks
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 20:40:08 +0400

We then did a ritual where we were blessed, the tree was blessed and we paid our respects to the spirits. Of course, if the book isn't available, there is a link to Amazon. Some little city threatening to build a coal power plant, then not doing it in exchange for carbon units seems less sincere than someone rolling out a photovoltaic power generator. "Good" carbon units like those on the Compliance Market trade at a premium because they are more closely audited and provided from reputable organizations.
If you send me email in the next few days, I may not get a chance to reply until next week.
but I can't help feeling like we're going backwards with this. BookMooch and Magnatune both have John's sensibility.
There is also the issue of the quality of the carbon unit.
I guess when something doesn't pay, it can't really exist yet.
I guess when something doesn't pay, it can't really exist yet.
"Good" carbon units like those on the Compliance Market trade at a premium because they are more closely audited and provided from reputable organizations.
but I can't help feeling like we're going backwards with this. I took the salt and rice from the offerings table and sprinkled it around the tree. I guess when something doesn't pay, it can't really exist yet. I always used it on the Tokyo-Frankfurt LH flights. I always used it on the Tokyo-Frankfurt LH flights. You get to track your book and has a neat book-as-artifact element.
The interface is pretty fast and nice.
Over the years, it has grown more on the side facing the sun and is beginning to stress the tree and is at risk of falling onto our house.
Some little city threatening to build a coal power plant, then not doing it in exchange for carbon units seems less sincere than someone rolling out a photovoltaic power generator.
If you send me email in the next few days, I may not get a chance to reply until next week. When you are connected to the Net in infrastructure mode, it is blue.
It overlooks our house and is on a ridge. It overlooks our house and is on a ridge.