c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!

From: Wood
Subject: [C questions] I have ssex much longer, because I take Exxtra-Time!
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 00:25:43 -0700

Dear user. It's the most common issue men face - and finally there is an answer
to this. Your problems will be fixed with Extra-Time, a complex method of
dealing with all the reasons. Imagine how your life will improve if you stopped
being reproached for premature creaming once and for all. Come in:
http://zewerv.com/gal/get/ You will become her best partner ever - she just
won't be able to leave! No anguish, just adoration.