c-prog-book-questions

[C questions] re: Credit card processing, merchant services (Pliocene)

From: Contact
Subject: [C questions] re: Credit card processing, merchant services (Pliocene)
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 00:48:02 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I found your site on the search engine and thought I would message you offering
our credit card processing services. You can open an account within five
minutes and be accepting payments straight away!

We offer:
- Real time credit card processing
- We accept: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, Diners, Amex
- No setup fees
- Service fee from 5% to 10% depends on monthly turnover
- Weekly settlement
- No Contracts
- No Documents required
- Every country is welcome!

We accept basically any site including E-commerce, Adult, Dating, Vitamins,
Herbal Products, Generic Pharma.

If you are interesting, please contact us by ICQ: 306691141

PLEASE dont reply on this email, contact me only by ICQ

With regards,
Adam Achilling
Global Secure Pay
Key account manager