[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 06 May 2001 22:16:43 +1000
2 more weeks of zero-free-time. If I had more time to handle
the inevitable bug reports, etc., then this would be 1.4.12.
Changes: (since 1.4.12-pre4)
* added 64-bit endian macros
* #include <string.h> in fs_ext2/interface.c
* fs_ext2/ext2_mkfs.c: ext2_mkfs() now makes most of the "use-default"
parameters 0. (This isn't a public interface, so no incompat)
* added CFLAGS=-Werror (yay!)
* applied move syntax patch (make END specification optional) from
Vincent Stelhé <address@hidden>. Thanks!
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Parted 1.4.12-pre5,
Andrew Clausen <=