[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 14:18:21 -0200
I'm happy with this, so this will probably become 1.4.5.
In 1.4.6, I plan to:
* apply msw's patch for BSD support
* write a work-around for that partition alignment problem
* make ped_file_system_probe() deal with ambiguous probes nicely
* other stuff in TODO...
Changes: (since pre3)
* the bug fix in 1.4.5-pre3 (wrap-around bug) was wrong. Fixed properly
* made the FAT16 <-> FAT32 conversion messages more friendly
* ext2_mkfs() now makes sparse file systems by default
* rearranged ext2_mkfs() a bit, and separated generation of the super
* fixed bug in ext2_mkfs(): if there isn't enough room for per-group
metadata in the last block group, then chop it off!
* fixed ext2 bug in ext2_is_data_block() in ext2.h. I forgot to
endian-awarenize (?) it!!!
* FAT resizer now avoids changing the fat type (FAT16 or FAT32) in
* removed error checking, after the "point of no return" in the FAT
* updated documentation, adding info about FAT16 <-> FAT32, and boot
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- Parted 1.4.5-pre4,
Andrew Clausen <=