bug-cvs
[Top][All Lists]
Advanced

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: get_date returning false


From: Ian Abbott
Subject: Re: get_date returning false
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 19:46:24 +0100
User-agent: Mozilla Thunderbird 1.0 (X11/20050118)

On 08/04/05 19:16, Derek Price wrote:
I've checked in a workaround on 1.12.x - I've replaced all three
remaining internal references to "GMT" in the sources with "-0000".
Let me know if this works for you, and it can be released with
1.12.12.  I don't know whether to expect a getdate fix from GNULIB
yet, but if we do, then I'll roll that in too.

Yes, "cvs diff -u" is now working for me. I tried it with the following TZ settings: "GMT", "GMT0", "BST-1", "GMT0BST", "GMT0BST,M3.5.0,M10.5.0", "Europe/London", "foobar". (Glibc defaulted to UTC when I used "foobar"!)

--
-=( Ian Abbott @ MEV Ltd.    E-mail: <address@hidden>        )=-
-=( Tel: +44 (0)161 477 1898   FAX: +44 (0)161 718 3587         )=-




reply via email to

[Prev in Thread] Current Thread [Next in Thread]