[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Derek Robert Price
Thu, 29 May 2003 15:15:13 -0400
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.0.2) Gecko/20030208 Netscape/7.02
Paul Edwards wrote:
I have confirmed that these patches both work like a dream.
On the current stable tree, your changes to patch.c were made some time ago.
Once I apply your changes to diff.c, I do see the improvements you
mentioned, but I also start seeing failures in the death2 sanity tests.
Specifically, death2-diff-3 starts reporting that it can't find a file
that exists in the repository with two revisions specified rather than
reporting that the file was removed.
Get CVS support at <http://ximbiot.com>!
I don't suffer from stress. I'm a carrier.
- Scott Adam's _Dilbert_
- rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/02
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/02
- Re: rdiff, Derek Robert Price, 2003/05/05
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/23
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/24
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/27
- Re: rdiff,
Derek Robert Price <=
- Message not available
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/29
- Re: rdiff, Paul Edwards, 2003/05/31