[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bug ld/23818] Symbols from discarded section in IR object leaked into f
cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org
[Bug ld/23818] Symbols from discarded section in IR object leaked into final executable
Tue, 06 Nov 2018 16:08:43 +0000
--- Comment #7 from cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org <cvs-commit at gcc dot
The binutils-2_31-branch branch has been updated by Nick Clifton
Author: Nick Clifton <address@hidden>
Date: Tue Nov 6 16:06:52 2018 +0000
When assigning symbol version, we should hide debug symbols defined in
discarded sections from IR objects so that they can be removed later.
bfd PR ld/23818
* elflink.c (_bfd_elf_link_assign_sym_version): Hide symbols
defined in discarded input sections.
ld * testsuite/ld-plugin/lto.exp: Run PR ld/23818 test.
* testsuite/ld-plugin/pr23818.d: New file.
* testsuite/ld-plugin/pr23818.t: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-plugin/pr23818a.c: Likewise.
* testsuite/ld-plugin/pr23818b.c: Likewise.
You are receiving this mail because:
You are on the CC list for the bug.
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Bug ld/23818] Symbols from discarded section in IR object leaked into final executable,
cvs-commit at gcc dot gnu.org <=