bubblemon-list

Re: [Bubblemon-list] pkgconfig 8.pc files

From: Juan Salaverria
Subject: Re: [Bubblemon-list] pkgconfig 8.pc files
Date: 07 Feb 2003 08:20:18 -0300

Hi Andrew,

Sorry by the delayed answer ... did you still have those errors ..?
In RH, the missing .pc files belongs to the -devel packages of libgtop
and libpanelapplet. If you have installed all the -devel rpm's and the
bubblemon's configure script can't find the libpanelapplet.pc or
libgtop.pc, you'll have to set the PKG_CONFIG env variable doing "export
PKG_CONFIG=<path>" with the path to the files.

Hope that helps,

Juan

--
Homepage - http://demian.dhis.org