bsf-devel

FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS

From: bingo lottery
Subject: FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 16:23:01 +0000 (GMT)

I have a new email address!
You can now email me at: address@hidden

FORWARD YOUR DETAIL TO CLAIM YOUR FUNDS

FROM:THE DESK OF THE PRESIDENT,

BINGO LOTTO INTERNATIONAL/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.

YOUR WINNING DETAILS

serial No: 5147/07

Ticket No: 92784654545 188

Lucky No: 09-07-18-91-15-44(bonus no.51)

Ref No:AMR/00117/XXNL

Batch No: PZ/3312/997JCL

Dear winner,

AWARD NOTIFICATION

We have the singular privilege of conveying to you

the result of the winners of the BINGO LOTTO NL programs held 27th of April 2006.You have, therefore, been listed and confirmed for a lump sum pay of €1,000,000.00(one million euros)in cash credited to file Ref.number:AMR/00117/XXNL. This is from a total cash prize of €10,000,000.00 shared among ten(10) lucky winners in this category, that is, Match 9 plus bonus.

ACCEPT OUR HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS!!!

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system from our sponsors database, including over 50,000 companies and 150,000 individual E-mail addresses and names submitted by our agents drawn from Asia, Africa, Europe, North And South America and around the world.

To file for your claims please contact DR. MORGAN PHILLIPS, Foreign Operations Manager of the MOORE & MOORE SECURITIES/FINANCE BV with a photocopy of your ID for verification and identification,telephone and fax numbers.

Working hours:8.00 am to 18.00 gmt Mondays through Fridays.

TEL:+31-611-455-906, FAX:+31-84-759-5920

Email:address@hidden

NOTE: All winnings must be notarized to complete the claim process and winners are to cover the processing charges not BINGO LOTTO NL.

All winnings must be claimed not later than 10th of May 2006, after this date all unclaimed winnings will be null and void.

In Order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all correspondence. Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agents as soon as possible.

Congratulations once more and thank you for being part of our promotional program.

Yours faithfully,

Marie Van Groot,

BINGO LOTTO NL

- bingo lottery