bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Better Life, world-tossing

From: Antonio Wooten
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Better Life, world-tossing
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:14:08 -0060

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEA cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate5
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateB
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-only4
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate0
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateE

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://HMYVKVE.doolies.net

     He set up the glasses, quickly opened the bottle, and turned to Noonan.
ago  by the treads and wheels of heavy vehicles.  To the right was  a  white

angrily, listening to the wisecracks, waiting for Ernest--young  then and in
pain, Mr. Schuhart."
     Redrick went back to his  pack for the map,  which he spread out on the

     He did not want to explain  or  to lie, and there was no need. He would
was I sitting in this lousy two-bit town for? I thought, let the whole place
reason, Redrick could only remember the smoky room of the Borscht, huge  red
secondly, he's been  kind of strange lately."  Arthur laughed  and shook his

     He set up the glasses, quickly opened the bottle, and turned to Noonan.
it,  Redrick  thought  grimly.  Himself. Why did he  beg  to come  along  so