bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Re: GNU Help Wanted

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Re: GNU Help Wanted
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:47:45 +0100

 || On Mon, 6 Dec 2004 17:53:50 -0800
 || "Paul A. Crable" <address@hidden> wrote:

 pac> I came across a request for someone to write HTML code for the
 pac> project.  I am interested in helping.  How can I do so?

Ideally, you start by subscribing to

 address@hidden

the others what needs to be done -- it seems that after nobody took
this up for a long time, now there are several people willing to help.

Regards,
Georg

P.S. It seems there are now several people interested in getting
things going again. So I am CC'ing all the individual replies to the
web mailing list now and encourage everyone to use that list for
communication. It would be a shame if any volunteer work was wasted by
lack of coordination.

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation Europe                  (http://fsfeurope.org)