bravegw-web

[Bravegw-web] Re: CVS site

From: Georg C. F. Greve
Subject: [Bravegw-web] Re: CVS site
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:45:28 +0100

 || On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 19:32:32 +0100
 || Michel Verdier <address@hidden> wrote:

 mv> I will have some time to work on the cvs repository.  I will
 mv> clean it, add a 2004 page, add issues from 58 to 60 (en and de).
 mv> Could I add 61 to 64 (only de) ?

Yes. Anything up to #68 is free for publication in all languages.

 mv> Do you have a photography ? There is a link missing in the latest
 mv> issues.

The Brave GNU World does not contain a photography -- although the
HTML template for the German issues (used to mail them to the
Linux-Magazin in Germany) does.

That should not be used for

 www.gnu.org/brave-gnu-world/
 brave-gnu-world.org

though, the content should be transferred into the same layout used
for the other pages.

Regards,
Georg

P.S. It seems there are now several people interested in getting
things going again. So I am CC'ing all the individual replies to the
web mailing list now and encourage everyone to use that list for
communication. It would be a shame if any volunteer work was wasted by
lack of coordination.

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                       <address@hidden>
Free Software Foundation Europe                  (http://fsfeurope.org)