bouquins-dev

[Bouquins-dev] emotional

From: Josephine Mcclain
Subject: [Bouquins-dev] emotional
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 08:01:07 -0000

I blog for a living, with benefits.
I firmly believe that film is superior to digital, and I doubt I'll ever give it up - even though managing the negatives, prints and CDs has become a huge task.
This was usually when he had been drinking and I was cranky at him anyway.
By the time I finished typing this post, the point was moot. How do we know whether to give ourselves to the effort? I'll be on later today. And if he went, it would probably be vastly affecting; he'd be loading dead bodies onto trucks. I left that job, a little despairing.
Everett would want to see that double-decker train, I think.
I wondered at that - how I remembered this train trip as a mama, even though I'd never done it in my maternal state. I'm having a lot of fun as the head of two blogs, and it's not just me - lots of other great stuff is going on at Weblogs, Inc. AOL gets me there faster. You can see hundreds of these photos at my "fisheye" tag at flickr. I knitted through my contractions in a house at the beach with the Urban Mamas.
When I started having children, I was the Chief Operating Officer of a small direct marketing firm.
By the time I finished typing this post, the point was moot. When I started having children, I was the Chief Operating Officer of a small direct marketing firm. I need to drink a cup of coffee.
He told me to feel free to use it, if I so chose, and I thought about doing so.
As I thought about how much Everett would love this ride, I felt as if I'd come this way before, thinking much the same thing.