bothans-dev

[bothans-dev] Re: husoo reffnance

From: Jo Polston
Subject: [bothans-dev] Re: husoo reffnance
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 11:44:07 -0700

D x ea r r H q om n e O o wne x r,

Your c q re x di k t doesn't matter to us!

If you OV f VN r m ea c l e j st j at q e and want I a MM f EDIAT v E c p as z h to s e pen v d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L v OW b ER your monthly pa f ym r ent h s
by a third or more, here are the d e ea x ls o we have T a OD g AY:

$ 49 q 0 , 0 d 00 a x s lo d w a l s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 3 t 70 , 0 g 00 a r s lo q w a j s 3 , 9 p 0 %
$ 2 g 50 , 0 g 00 a b s lo b w a i s 3 , 3 w 5 %
$ 20 b 0 , 0 g 00 a a s l f ow a k s 3 , 5 q 5 %

V g is j it ou j r web s i it v e

Jo Polston , A j ppr j ov s al Ma r na m ge c r

sat the Elvenking on a chair of carven wood. On his head was a crown of
berries and red leaves, for the autumn was come again. In the spring he
wore a crown of woodland flowers. In his hand he held a carven staff of oak.
The prisoners were brought before him; and though he looked grimly at