bontz-team

Re: [Bontz-team] cvs

From: Owen Swerkstrom
Subject: Re: [Bontz-team] cvs
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:16:59 -0700 (PDT)

i made a "media" module, and it contains a bunch of
other ones including "work".  If I understood you
right, you can have those nested folders pointed at
from wherever else.
checking it out takes a good long while; it's got all
marcus's music (which i've converted to oggs)

I need to do some cleanup here and there, but the
module contains the character sprites and my new (and
in-progress) grass/flower/dirtpath tileset.