bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] bongo-reset-playlist seems broken after recent patch

From: Anthony Chaumas-Pellet
Subject: [bongo-devel] bongo-reset-playlist seems broken after recent patch
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:15:10 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

While I was testing the 'random-selection' fix, I noticed
bongo-reset-playlist no longer worked. The command takes a few seconds
(arguably parsing the playlist) but does not alter properties of the
playlist.

A patch modified this function last Monday (Mon Mar 26 14:38:50 CEST
2007 Daniel Jensen <address@hidden> * The `bongo-reset-playlist'
command skipped the first track in the playlist. This patch fixes the
bug.) Unrecording this patch solves the problem... though, of course,
it re-introduces the other problem.

I do not understand this part of the code well enough to volunteer a
fix, though, so I'll merely yell & shout.

Anthony Chaumas-Pellet