bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Changing backend for tracks

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Changing backend for tracks
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 08:03:05 +0100

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> By the way, I regret that I haven't gotten around to
> installing the other cool stuff you have conjured up
> recently and not so recently.
>
> The stream stuff should definitely go in, for example.
> I thought I would get around to propose some lower-level
> changes that would make a nicer implementation possible
> and then install a modified version.  I didn't do that yet.
> (I'm not even sure I can come up with something workable.)

Is there a reason you keep your ideas secret? Feel free to take them
here. Perhaps I can help.

> Well, now you know I feel bad about it.  I'll do it RSN.
> Especially since I feel even more bad about it now.

Daniel, you have apologized before and I don't think it's necessary.
We're doing this for fun, and there is no reason to feel bad about
anything. (Well, bugs maybe! Hint, hint.)

> Anyway.  Daniel Jensen, ladies and gentlemen.

Heh, I don't know what that means.