bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Changing backend for tracks

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Changing backend for tracks
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:44:42 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

>>From the TODO list:
>
>     The user should have a way to say ``play this track using
>     that backend.''
>
> How do you like the attached patch? It's pretty simple,
> but I think it's useful.

Cool!  I installed it --- thanks.

By the way, I regret that I haven't gotten around to
installing the other cool stuff you have conjured up
recently and not so recently.

The stream stuff should definitely go in, for example.
I thought I would get around to propose some lower-level
changes that would make a nicer implementation possible
and then install a modified version.  I didn't do that yet.
(I'm not even sure I can come up with something workable.)

Well, now you know I feel bad about it.  I'll do it RSN.
Especially since I feel even more bad about it now.

Anyway.  Daniel Jensen, ladies and gentlemen.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>