bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] YouTube videos

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] YouTube videos
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:50:47 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Building on the insert-and-download code I posted earlier, here is a
> command for downloading YouTube videos. (And a fix in the old code.)

Hey, that's really cool.  Thanks!

It would be nice if the file was downloaded directly to the
file inserted into Bongo, so that you could start playing it
immediately despite it not being fully downloaded.

I don't know how to tell `url-retrieve' to download directly
into a specific file --- do you?

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>