bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Support for streaming media metadata

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Support for streaming media metadata
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 08:38:16 +0100

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you very much for this patch.  I have been meaning to
> look at it but have not yet found the time.  --- I have not
> found time to work on Bongo at all for the past week or so.

No problems, Daniel. I haven't had time for anything Emacs either.

I noticed that gmane.emacs.bongo.devel has been around for over 100
days now. I compiled these statistics for the group so far, minus the
spam; pretty useless, but I thought it was fun.

Total number of posts: 353
Average bytes/post: 6037.804533
Total number of posters: 9
Average posts/poster: 39.222222

 163 Daniel Brockman
  99 Daniel Jensen
  41 Romain Francoise
  37 Dieter Deyke
   4 Richard Stallman
   3 Cyril Bouthors
   3 Jan Buchal
   2 Angelina Carlton
   1 address@hidden

Total number of subjects: 55
Average posts/subject: 6.418182

  34 seek and volume
  30 Marks
  23 VLC problems on w32
  23 Emacs 21
  21 Missing x-get-selection, m3u wish
  19 Line icons
  15 bongo.el --- flexible and usable media player
  13 Invasive refactoring: `bongo-next-object-line',   et al.
  13 Echo keystrokes
  12 Bongo wishlist #13: XMMS refugee map
   9 Missing function bongo-copy
   9 Wildcards in bongo-insert-file
   8 Bongo wishlist #9: make `d' work on header lines
   8 Bongo and .ts file
   7 Announcing removal of TODO items
   7 Bach: brand new GStreamer-based backend player
   6 dvb and dvd
   6 Error when using bongo and color-theme-select
   6 Audio CD playback and CDDB support
   5 Jumping