bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Line icons

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Line icons
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 05:33:09 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> Ah, I see now.  You are referring to the "Silk" icon set,
> which is clearly licensed with the CC Attribution 2.5.

Yeah.

Mark replied and said he didn't have time to distribute his
icons under the terms of the GPL.  (I replied again and said
all he'd have to do is say `OK' in an e-mail.)

We could use GNOME icons instead.  Look at this:

   <http://wigwam.brockman.se/~daniel/bongo-line-icons.png>

I like it.  Who else likes it?

> I linked to the "Mini" set for which I cannot find
> licensing information.  I suppose the "Mini" set is free,
> no strings attached.  I've seen it on the web in
> different places.

Oh, I sort of missed that.  Yes, those are also good icons.

Using GNOME icons is probably a good idea anyway, though,
for the purpose of visual desktop consistency.

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>