bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Re: Line icons

From: Daniel Jensen
Subject: [bongo-devel] Re: Line icons
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 19:48:46 +0100

Ah, I see now. You are referring to the "Silk" icon set, which is
clearly licensed with the CC Attribution 2.5. I linked to the "Mini"
set for which I cannot find licensing information. I suppose the
"Mini" set is free, no strings attached. I've seen it on the web in
different places.

Nevertheless, it's a good initiative that you contacted Mark James.
The "Silk" set is a great collection.