bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Missing x-get-selection, m3u wish

From: Daniel Brockman
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] Re: Missing x-get-selection, m3u wish
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:53:29 +0100

address@hidden (Daniel Jensen) writes:

> I'm glad you sorted this out, but I'm still curious on a
> few details.
>
> Did you verify that this really works with a URI on
> the clipboard?

No, I don't think we did.  Can you do that, Dieter?

> And how is it that (x-selection-exists-p 'CLIPBOARD) is
> true, but (x-get-selection 'CLIPBOARD) can return nil?

Dieter, would you like to file an Emacs bug report?

> Are we using the wrong functions here?

Maybe.  It does seem a little wrong to use `x-foo-bar-baz'
functions on the native Microsoft Windows port of Emacs.

Then again, at least some of those functions are redefined
and so presumably adapted for the Windows port...

--
Daniel Brockman <address@hidden>