bongo-devel

Re: [bongo-devel] VLC problems on w32

From: Dieter Deyke
Subject: Re: [bongo-devel] VLC problems on w32
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2007 20:35:29 -0700

Daniel Brockman <address@hidden> writes:

> Dieter Deyke <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> after a song has finished playing, vlc keeps running, so
>> bongo keeps waiting, end everything stops. I have to click
>> the next song to start playing again.
>
> Would you mind sending a copy of all output from VLC?
> I would like to see what it says at the end.
>
> (You should see this in your annoying terminal window.)

[00000555] rc interface: VLC media player - version 0.8.6a Janus - (c) 1996-2007
 the VideoLAN team
[00000555] rc interface:
Warning: if you can't access the GUI anymore, open a command-line window, go to
the directory where you installed VLC and run "vlc -I wx"

Remote control interface initialized. Type `help' for help.
[00000552] main playlist: nothing to play

--
Dieter Deyke
mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden mailto:address@hidden