bongo-devel

[bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #10: display track length

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: [bongo-devel] Bongo wishlist #10: display track length
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 21:46:26 +0100

It would be nice if Bongo displayed the length of each track in the
playlist buffer (not in the library buffer) next to the file name.
The only way to have this information right now is to start playing the
track, but sometimes I'd like to know in advance...

To fetch the info, Bongo could use `ogginfo' for Ogg files, and
`mpginfo' (from the mpgtx package) for MP3 files.

Note that we might not want to do this by default since analyzing the
files might slow things down a bit.

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | The sea! the sea! the open
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | sea! The blue, the fresh, the