bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??

From: Mohsen Basirat
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Who's the real father of linux in Iran??
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:05:09 -0700 (PDT)

in my opinion isn't matter who's father and who's mother
cause linux isn't a child it's a action it's progress it's technology
and everyone could help it to grow faster and better
therefore just do code!! no more

Aryan Ameri <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wednesday 26 May 2004 15:09, Arash Zeini wrote:
> In a message dated Wednesday 26 May 2004 01:01, Farid wrote:
> > Does anyone know?
> >
> > Cheers.
> >
> > Farid Behnia
>
> Who knows maybe Linux is fatherless in Iran and has just a mother :)

You know, they produced a mouse a couple of weeks ago, using to eggs from two
other female mice. Of course, they genetically modified the eggs, but still,
that mouse, well, has two mothers, and no father!!!

I knew it, at last they are making headway in extincting the male sex from
this planet. I mean, if two females can produce a child, then who needs a
male anymore, right???!!! :-D

Aryan Ameri