bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] Changing the default Farsi font in KDE programs

From: Hooman Baradaran
Subject: [linuxiran] Changing the default Farsi font in KDE programs
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 08:41:56 -0400

Hi,
On my laptop, I have a bunch of Farsi fonts and by default Konqueror and KMail
load the first (TTF) Farsi font (in alphabetical order) which is called
Arabic. I tried moving these fonts into subfolders so the default unicode
font would load but doesn't work.
I know I can fix this by installing Arial Unicode that comes first in
Alphabetic order but I wanna know if there's a way to select a specific Farsi
font.
Thanks

--
Hooman Baradaran