bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] A couple of books for viewing....

From: Arash Partow
Subject: [linuxiran] A couple of books for viewing....
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 15:27:12 +1100

Hi All,

People that are interested in C\C++ and require learning
aids please read on, others feel free to ignore this post.

I've just uploaded the following books to my server,
they will be up for the next 10 days.

1.) Bjarne Stroustrup's The C++ Programming Language (Third Edition)
2.) B. Kernighan and D. Ritchie The C Programming Language (Second Edition)

Get'em while they're HOT!!!

Regards

Arash

Be one who knows what they don't know,
Instead of being one who knows not what they don't know,
Thinking they know everything about all things.
http://www.partow.net