bna-linuxiran

Re: [linuxiran] Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: Re: [linuxiran] Xfree86 bug, and Behdad Esfahbod
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 01:00:20 +0200

On Tuesday 13 January 2004 23:45, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> On Monday 12 January 2004 08:35, Arash Bijanzadeh wrote:
> > I am telling this is a KDE bug. It is not happening in gedit under
> > X4.3 and it is happening in KDE under X4.2.1;
>
> Umm, sorry I have a debian partition here, with KDE 3.1.4 and X 4.2,
> and this bug is not there.

replying to my own email.

It seems Behdad's patch shows that this is a KDE bug. However I am
writing this now, with Xfree86 4.2 and KDE 3.1.4, and I can perfectly
type Farsi, and the virtual space.

OK, whatever, the problem is solved now, thanks Behdad for patching and
solving it.

Cheers
--
/*  Trademarks, Copyrights, Patents, etc are all loans from the public
domain. They are not a property ('intellectual' or otherwise.) */

Aryan Ameri