bna-linuxiran

[linuxiran] starting libra in commandline mode

From: Ali Yazdy
Subject: [linuxiran] starting libra in commandline mode
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:02:50 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
finally i've been able to find a good Linux distro(
thanks to linuxiran). This distro was something  that
I have been searching for sometime. Two thing that
I've been encounter were that this distro is very
slower than other distros that I had some experience
like Mandrake9.0 and Suse 8.0, although I had not run
many services like CUP and samba and ... that I had
them on previouse distroes. Does anybody know any
reason for this. another thing is that I've been used
to start my linux in commandline mode. when I removed
gdm from rc2.d and "startx ed" in commandline, Fmvw
loaded up besides kde. does anyone know how I should
change my default x server to kde in commandline mode.

thanks
platoali