bna-farsilinux

[FarsiLinux] Knopper Interview

From: Aryan Ameri
Subject: [FarsiLinux] Knopper Interview
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:30:49 +0300

Interesting article, about Knoppix, it's an interview with Knopper

http://www.pctechtalk.com/view.php?id=1239

The interesting information that I gathered from it, was that there was
a DVD edition of Knoppix available at LinuxTag, and that it had a new
installer. I was aware of this DVD edition, and I know that for the
time being, it won't be offered on the net. So, my only question is,
why weren'y you present at LinuxTag Arash? It was in Karlsruhe I guess.

Second thing, that installer will be available in Knoppix's next
version, but Knopper said (again) that installer is not an important
issue for him, and that he wants to keep it a hidden feature, and that
there won't be a 'Install me' button.

Well, read it for your selve, interesting interview it is.

Cheers
--
/*  Give a man a URL he surfs one site.
Teach a man to google, he surfs for life */

Aryan Ameri