blt-debian-blt-debian

[Blt-debian-blt-debian] maneuver tremble

From: Violet Burke
Subject: [Blt-debian-blt-debian] maneuver tremble
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 22:48:18 +0700

Only may the High Priestess of the Flaming Godperform the act of sacrifice.
A Bolgani is never a traitor, replied the gorilla-man. It will not be long nowbefore the smoke hides us from the Bolgani.
I shall not go a step withoutyou, Tarzan of the Apes, she said. Jane Clayton looked up, and recoiling in revulsionshrunk away. Tarzan stepped forward a little ahead of the others, andraised his hand for silence. Did you see the white women that he brought to the camplast night?
Yet again and again do youpersist in defiling the sacred knife with your unworthyhand. If this is another of yourtricks you will not live to play another joke upon Cadj.
You arepowerful creatures and should be ferocious fighters. The Gomangani will break and run atthe first assault. La, your High Priestess and your queen, is here, he criedto the Oparians upon the wall. He brought but one white woman, replied the other.
There are but five of us and we ask your protection.
Try not my patiencetoo far or you shall indeed know the feel of the sacredknife.
Icant understand it, he said, and then, suddenly, Whereare Flora and Lady Greystoke?
That the trail was leadingtoward the inner courts of the temple Tarzan was convinced.
Did you see the white women that he brought to the camplast night? Bluber wrung his hands, and the sweat of fear rolled downhis oily face.
Flora and I will remain at the back of the camp, nearthat large tree. Cat-like they ran up the rough wall in the faceof the menacing bludgeons above.
A Bolgani is never a traitor, replied the gorilla-man.
Without waiting to note the effect of his act he turnedagain and continued in pursuit of Cadj. They wont kill you like a white man, said Kraski. After awhile the gate will open theywill come out.
See; the wind is from the opposite side of the village.
By now the air was filled with the hoarse cries of fightingmen and the report of rifles.
There is one exit that is unguarded,probably because they do not dream that we would use it. You do not know what you are talking about, replied theape-man.
I am an Englishwoman, called Flora in reply.
Once again have you gone too far, Cadj, she criedbitterly. Instantly a shower of missiles fell upon them, and thenTarzan called to his followers to charge.
Roaring andgrowling, the Bolgani and the Gomangani leaped forward tothe attack.
He lickedhis thick lips and, coming closer, reached out and touchedher. I shall remain a moment with the Gomangani, and attempt topunish these fellows. You arepowerful creatures and should be ferocious fighters. They have a number of rifles, commented Lady Greystoke;that looks rather bad for us. Therefore you must select a ruler from anotherrace than your own.
He swung the sacrificial knife high above his head.
I am Cadj, High Priest of the Flaming God, and this ishis temple.