bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] InChI Configuration

From: My Th
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] InChI Configuration
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:45:16 +0200

Hi!

Which function exactly did you use when you got this error?

The Webbok plugins are known to be broken and the fix is in git. You can
fix this by finding in your installation where the
fetch_name_from_webbook.py and fetch_from_webbok.py are and make the one
line changes as shown here:
http://gitorious.org/bkchem/bkchem-plugins/commit/a4d8790c1ec8eda48c5332903e07abbebd92474f
http://gitorious.org/bkchem/bkchem-plugins/commit/56453b1e9fa40df397268aa0423f5c5b9f36fd22

Cheers,
Reinis

Pk, 2011-03-04 14:55 +0100, Alex Ander rakstīja: