bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] OASA librairie

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] OASA librairie
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 14:03:46 +0200

Hi,

yes, this is a known problem - the library does not detect long-range
overlaps (it does so only for immediate neighborhood of an atom) so in
bigger structures with branching, it often produces output where parts
of the structure are drawn over each other.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time to fix it :(

        Best regards

                Beda