bkchem-user

Re: [Bkchem-user] Error when exporting PDF

From: Beda Kosata
Subject: Re: [Bkchem-user] Error when exporting PDF
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 09:07:08 +0200

Hello Bernd,

unfortunately I cannot do much about this :(
The problem seems to be in the piddle library not being able to locate
the proper font. Unfortunately the piddle library is a kind of black box
that I just put data into and pray that a PDF would come out :)  When
something goes wrong there is not much I can do about it.
The library itself is not maintained for a very long time, so there is
no chance of someone upstream taking care of this problem.
Until I can find a way to make cairo based PDF export work on Windows,
my only suggestion is to try to export PostScript via cairo and then
convert this to PDF using some external tool.

I am sorry that I could not help you more

        Best regards

                Beda