bino-list

[Bino-list] Bino reverse single frame

From: Dennis Blakey
Subject: [Bino-list] Bino reverse single frame
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2016 19:48:03 -0700

Hello,
In the animation community, the recent news of lack of windows support for Quicktime security issues has artists looking for other single frame flipping programs that can read video.

I've found Bino to be excellent for reading the most difficult to open files that other viewers fail to read and have been recommending it's use to my students.

The program has a "." key to step forward, but does it, or for a feature request, could it step back a frame to "rock and roll" on animation to scrub it for playing.  This is important for animation (and compositing) playback to review single frames.

Regardless, this is an excellent program, and I found it's use for stereoscopic formats invaluable for a VR startup.

Many thanks,
Dennis